Results: EU FashionMatch 7.0 @ Modefabriek, 21 & 22 January 2018
Facts and figures
191 participants from 20 countries
Event feedback marked with Good/excellent
- Website (94%)
- Assistance before and during the event (92%)
- Location (90%)
- General organization (95%)
- Management of the appointments (91%)
- Meeting duration (64%)
- Quality of profiles (67%)
- Relevance of the meetings (75%)
- Did the event meet your expectations? (80%)
- Would you participate again? (95%)
The following quotes we received:
- Very well organized in time frames. The EU FashionMatch helped me to grow in international trade.It is a good way to connect with people and do business.Personal contact, quality and personal reminders.
- I liked the location, 'Modefabriek'. That give us also the chance to see fashion all over the world and meet people and talk to people in fashion.
- EU FashionMatch is a great connection hub
- I met again different companies I could never find myself to work with. And by meeting them personal I know fur sure I want to start working with them.
- Good flow, relevant meetings, value of sharing new contacts, new business, definitely worth for repeating.
- A perfect opportunity to meet new prospects and create new business. “New collections and new connections”; Dirk says!
- Very helpful for all type of entrepreneurs in fashion.
- Best networking platform!
- FashionMatch provides opportunity for business to expand there network.
- Gain useful connections and establish future collaborations
- FashionMatch gives you the opportunity to meet a lot of interesting entrepreneurs in ashort time in a nice atmosphere.
- A great organization the meet your network match to go forward.
- EU FashionMatch is a great meeting place, has a good timing and is informal and efficient.
- Very good and efficient way to get into contacts with cooperation partners and potential customers.