Modefabriek is recognised as a procreative and inspiring fashion trade event, proudly based in Amsterdam.
Since its founding in 1996, it has evolved into much more. Today, Modefabriek is a mash-up of brand presentations, fashion shows, expos, stores, talks, classes, food & drinks, music – and more. Modefabriek is a bi-annual fashion event that combines business and inspiration covering the BENELUX (Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg) area.
Modefabriek prides itself on creating a festival that is relaxed and friendly, with all fashion professionals united in a desire to touch base and touch hearts. An event where P2P (People 2 People) is valued above B2B. Modefabriek is More than Mode.
District Areas Modefabriek’s 42nd Winter edition will have four districts that are differentiated by lifestyle, image and distribution, which creates a clear and modern overview for both exhibitors and visitors.The four different districts have a fresh design, which are modern and allows labels to represent their brands and concepts in a range of different contexts which reflects the rapidly developments in the retail sector.
Exhibition fashion platform for:
- Information about innovation and trends
Exhibition profile for the Modefabriek
- Fashion labels and brands show their collection to buyers, distributors and agents.
- It is a good platform to create and to work on relations, for example for producers of clothes, accessories, shoes and bags.
- In compare to other international b2b events Modefabriek has a clear routing, therefore it is more easy to network.
- Modefabriek has 19,000 professional visitors from all over the world. The visitors are mostly buyers, owners of boutiques, press, bloggers and other fashion professionals who are involved with the service business for fashion labels, retailers and e-tailers.Please visit the website for more information: http://www.modefabriek.nl/.